Hey there ladies! Have you ever been stuck with a chipped manicure simply because it's too difficult to get that polish off?
Our nail polish strips can be safely removed by peeling them off, but the quickest way to remove polish strips or glitter polish is with 100% acetone nail polish remover. You can buy pure acetone at your local pharmacy or beauty supply store.
Here's some from CVS!
Our polish strips can be removed simply by adding a little acetone onto a cotton ball and gently rubbing until the strips are removed. Remember pure acetone works best, but regular polish remover works too (just don't use the pink, non-acetone polish remover).
If you are struggling to remove glitter polish or another kind of extra stubborn manicure here are some simple steps to help!
1. Soak 5 cotton balls in pure acetone.
2. Place soaked cotton balls on each nail, and wrap it tightly with aluminum foil.
3. Do this for each nail.
4. Leave them on your nails for 7 minutes.
5. Remove the aluminum foil wraps.
6. Now use a cotton ball that is soaked in pure acetone to remove the loosened nail polish for all of your nails.
7. Repeat for your other hand.
Quick Tip! After removing your nail polish, always use lotion because acetone dries out your cuticles.
Remember, our nail polish strips can be removed by simply peeling them off, or using acetone to rub them off. But if you have glitter polish on, or are stuck with some strips that aren't Compulsive Nails, then use those steps to get that stubborn manicure off! Good Luck!!